SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Mashiro's Administrator Application

Mashiro

Steam Account Name:  Mashiro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441441069

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi my name is Mashiro and ive been playing KZG Awp for quite a while now. If i could describe myself, i would say that i am forth going and friendly to other players and enjoy all that this community brings with open arms. I try my best to intergrate with other players, and play constantly. My hobbies are Anime, Gaming and Hentai and i hope you understand that english isn't my first language when reviewing this application. <3

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  One of the qualities i bring to KZG is my friendly nature, I believe that i get along with many of the players on the server and hope to make even more friends and meet new people if i'm given this role. I find that there are a lot of people playing throughout the day, but not many admins to provide help to players, but with my active stance in the community, i believe that i could provide a response to the needs of the players and server alike.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As stated before, there is a lack of staff in the Asian server, due to Ashaz's inability to play, Winnies inactivity and Springpizza's schooling and bitchy mum. I have a strong belief that i am able to be dependable and reliable as an admin. I understand the rules clearly and find myself rarely being punished due to this. I find that at every challenge, I have the ability to overcome and strive to improve the community for the better for KZG and the players experience as a whole. With this said, i believe that i provides a good understanding of why i should be accepted as admin and provide players with a better gaming experience. Kind Regards, Mashiro :3

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 days 12:21:54 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play about 4+hours a day almost everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Springpizza
Vouching Players:  nil

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

In my three years of being an admin across SNG and KZG, i've only given my vouch to two people, Mashiro and the now co-owner of SNG. With this said I have high expectations and I believe that Mashiro is a well need addition to the Singapore staff and is more than capable to become an admin.  @Spinner

+rep

Edited by springpizza

• 4 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic