SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jonah's Unban Appeal

Jonah69

Steam Account Name: Jonah
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:90522532

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 07-26-19 12:41

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: mute evading

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello staff team, it's me Jonah :D.

I understand most staff members will read this and laugh it off but i am serious about improving my self and coming back to kzg!
I know in the past i was a toxic member of the community and most staff members hated me before my ban, but i feel like it's the oposite from the community, i know that even to this day if you join any kzg skill surf server and ask about me there will be more people with fond memories than negative.

I truly do miss the community and i know mute evading was wrong, but i was muted for 10 days for using a racial slur (in a joking way) directed towards a staff member who obviously didn't find my joke funny, even still 10 days is surly over the top just because a staff member doesn't like me i feel like it was unreasonable so i evaded trying to contact staff to try and get unmuted. if i could go back in time i would of corse make a forums post but at the time i didn't know about this option.

Also, during my ban, a now former (i think) staff member BMX was sending me screen shots about my ban from the staff discord and leaking information. the day after my ban spinner contacted me asking for who it was leaking info, i said i would say if i could be unbanned or have my ban shortened, so spinner said i would be but as soon as i said who it was he deleted that message (on discord i should have screen shotted) and has since ghosted me.

Please staff, read my application and realise i was a beloved member of the community who never really caused much trouble besides having a laugh which members off the community actually like (besides staff) and actually consider unbanning me,
it's my birthday tomorrow also and being unbanned from kzg would honestly be a dream come true, i am changed and honestly want to do better in my self and become a become a beloved member of the community not only from players this time but also from the staff team.

thanks, yung god aka Jonah aka Parachute Master.

5 minutes ago, Jonah69 said:

I understand most staff members will read this and laugh it off but i am serious about improving my self and coming back to kzg!
I know in the past i was a toxic member of the community and most staff members hated me before my ban, but i feel like it's the oposite from the community, i know that even to this day if you join any kzg skill surf server and ask about me there will be more people with fond memories than negative.

I truly do miss the community and i know mute evading was wrong, but i was muted for 10 days for using a racial slur (in a joking way) directed towards a staff member who obviously didn't find my joke funny, even still 10 days is surly over the top just because a staff member doesn't like me i feel like it was unreasonable so i evaded trying to contact staff to try and get unmuted. if i could go back in time i would of corse make a forums post but at the time i didn't know about this option.

Also, during my ban, a now former (i think) staff member BMX was sending me screen shots about my ban from the staff discord and leaking information. the day after my ban spinner contacted me asking for who it was leaking info, i said i would say if i could be unbanned or have my ban shortened, so spinner said i would be but as soon as i said who it was he deleted that message (on discord i should have screen shotted) and has since ghosted me.

None of the staff members hate you. You have mic spammed, you have played music over the mic when you know you not allowed. All your (more than 10) alt accounts are muted for the same reason. Every time you are muted, you come on with another account and cause the same problem. Several staff members have been on the server while your alt account was on and you didn't try talk to them about your ban. All you did was pretend that you werent Jonah.

I've seen your good side and i believe you can be a nice person. I've had long conversations with you in the past. The problem comes in when you break the rules of the server. The funny thing is you actually know the rules  but still break them intentionally.

Like i said in response to your message to me "Thanks for your apology, it takes a man to apologize. It's a huge step in the right direction." and i really mean that.

You knew about the forums so i don't know why you saying you didn't know. you even openly spoke about the forums and appealing bans.

I'm not fighting and I'm not saying i don't like you. I have nothing against you at all. I'm just doing my job in dealing with people who break the rules. This disrupts other players who are trying to have a good time. All the staff are trying their best to keep a happy environment.

If you really and truly mean your apology, we will see the change. I for one am looking forward to the new Jonah. Find me on the servers and we can chat and have fun. All i ask is that you follow the rules like everyone else.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

id love to find you on the server and chat but im banned so maybe hmu on snapchat @jonahaustralia and we can talk :) 

also when you say i've talked about the forums i dont remember doing so besides in a joking way of saying "see you on the forums kid" to friends also i understand what you mean by only doing your job but about keeping the server happy and allowing the members to have fun i feel like rules i broke like mic spamming and playing music all though breaking the rules, amplified the fun of the server and when i was muted people would normally ask for me to be unmuted

i was alway doing it with intentions of my self and other members having fun on the server and never tried to upset anybody but at times it did feel like staff had a vendetta against me.

like you said, im not trying to fight but i am simply trying to show my side of things xx <3 

thanks,  male model aka Jonah aka mr steal your wife and kids 

Declined,

Re-apply in a few months, you have been ban evading lately as shown which tells us that you aren't taking the punishment responsibly. If you ban evade again, don't bother applying for an unban because you will just be denied. 

Thank you

Ban Details
Player Jonah
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:513092799
Steam3 ID [U:1:1026185598]
Steam Community 76561198986451326
Invoked on 08-31-19 13:59
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Ban evading
Banned by Admin Spinner
Banned from Web Ban