SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ham661's Unban Appeal

ham661

9 hours ago, ham661 said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have an alt, but it is not a duplicate account? I am not sure why I have been banned for this.

Alt & duplicate are the same thing. The way it works is if you are banned on your main or smurf or whatever account then your IP is noted and then it stops you from joining on other accounts.

If you don't mind me asking ham, what does this mean ﷽﷽, and what language is it?  And for how long have you been playing since both of your accounts are level 1's on steam?

Just curious nothing bad haha

Edited by Spinner

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

So I wasn't banned for having two accounts, but for something else which banned both accounts?

One of my accounts is level 1 and the other is around level 20, I'm not sure where you found two level 1's.

I have searched for my other account's ban with every type of steamid and I can't find it. This has to be a glitch, how can I be banned for duplicate account if my other account isn't banned?

• Spinner locked this topic