SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] frenchy's Administrator Application

frenchy

Steam Account Name:  frenchy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5272968

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey guys, long time cs player - 10k hours across the 1.6/source/go. Work full time as a registered nurse and don't really play competitively at all anymore. I play on the 1v1/retake servers a few hours every night.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Patience, maturity, knowing where to draw the line in terms of appropriate conduct. Been gaming for a long time so I guess just general game sense and understanding of gamer-culture?

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Deserve is not quite the right word. I am on the 1v1 and retake servers a lot and I saw the message come up in the chat box on the left on this particular server saying you were looking for more moderators/administrators. I am happy to be responsible for muting/removing people that are not adhering to the rules and not use this power to abuse. Have seen some of the admins in the server and they seemed to be chilled out cool people.

Play-Time on Server Group:  http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/959686
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I normally jump on from 7-8pm to midnight GMT +8

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Fedora
Vouching Players:  Neg

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by frenchy

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic