SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jonah's Unban Appeal

Jonah69

Steam Account Name: Jonah
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:90522532

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 07-26-19 12:41

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: Mute Evading (was the reason for ban)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey again

It's been 10 days since my last unban request and this might be too soon (sorry if it is) but i'm super egur to get back onto kzg,
since my last request i have not been doing any ban evading or breaking any rules. i have in fact deleted the account gen i have used in the past and am really trying to do the right thing to get back onto the server.

Since my last request there was a situation involving me, spinner and someone i called a friend.
I was faced with the option of lying to staff about somebody ban / mute evading or telling the truth and potentially getting my friend into more trouble. I decided that if i want to become a better member of the community i need to improve before i'm even back on the server so i told the truth about the alt account which has since gotten me banned from my friends discord.

I think this as well as not evading shows i'm taking steps towards becomming a member of the community again and i'd really like to be unbanned so i can get back on the server,

kind regards,
Jonah aka trippie red fan, aka lenonardo de caprio is a pedo in romeo + juliette lol

i know it was denied but spinner said i would be able to reapply down the road, the time was just too soon last time. :)

i understand if i need to wait longer just though it'd try again really want to get back on and have been following rules :)<3 

(but yes i do read the forums ? )

Edited by Jonah69

• 2 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic