SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Woh's Administrator Application

Woh

Steam Account Name:  Woh
Steam ID: 76561198971493706

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I would say that I am a fair person, I always like to be fair to everyone and especially kind. I play a lot of games on my other account I had 900 hours on csgo and I liked to surf a lot on this account I surf a lot on your surf servers and I really enjoy the community.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being fair to everyone, Being kind no matter what, Bringing fair justice, Just having a good conversation and always being there to help.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve this because throughout my time on this server I have met a lot of good people and the occasional people that (mic spam, be racist, and so on) and I don't believe its fair to anyone to have to put up with these people, so I believe I can definitely help out with the server in minimising these people and i'm pretty much on the server everyday.

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:57:02 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday to Friday = 5pm - 11pm, Saturday to Sunday = Random times

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  "STONKS"

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hello and welcome. Please read the minimum requirements of an application before applying. I was hoping for a little more effort in your application but it was very well written.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 3 months later...

This application is being left open, we are hoping to see you playing more on the servers.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic