Sign in to follow this  
Temperze

[SKILL] Temperze's Moderator Application

Temperze

Steam Account Name:  Temperze
Steam ID: 76561198320013755

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Tradie By day Gamer by night. I love my games as much as i love my girl. Had my first computer back in 2010 and have loved games ever since. I really love games based on their community's not the game itself. The best part about a game in my opinion is the people.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have had previous experience being a mod/admin on other servers. Most of them being dark RP on Gmod. I am not biased on the people that are breaking my rules just because their my mates they should still respect other people. I am committed to making this server a better experience for everyone in any way I can.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I can help the community be a better environment for all players. Making sure players are not being Toxic, racist, sexist and etc. I think skill surf is fun without the surfing but the community it has. I don't want to see that community go to shit based off the flaws of a few people. I think i have the right mind set to make skill surf fun for everyone. As well of having previous experience as staff on other servers. Based off this and the other qualities I have. I would love and deserve to be a moderator.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13:49 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Strait after work and or any free time available on the weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  TimTam Fluid

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Temperze

4 hours ago, Temperze said:

Tradie By day Gamer by night.

I have a similar saying so well done. Mine is technician by day gamer by night.

I love my games as much as i love my girl.

You should always love your girl more than you love your games. I really hope you don't find this out the hard way.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13:49

13 hours or 13 days?

Great app and good luck

• Like 1