SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Temperze's Moderator Application

Temperze

Steam Account Name:  Temperze
Steam ID: 76561198320013755

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Tradie By day Gamer by night. I love my games as much as i love my girl. Had my first computer back in 2010 and have loved games ever since. I really love games based on their community's not the game itself. The best part about a game in my opinion is the people.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have had previous experience being a mod/admin on other servers. Most of them being dark RP on Gmod. I am not biased on the people that are breaking my rules just because their my mates they should still respect other people. I am committed to making this server a better experience for everyone in any way I can.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I can help the community be a better environment for all players. Making sure players are not being Toxic, racist, sexist and etc. I think skill surf is fun without the surfing but the community it has. I don't want to see that community go to shit based off the flaws of a few people. I think i have the right mind set to make skill surf fun for everyone. As well of having previous experience as staff on other servers. Based off this and the other qualities I have. I would love and deserve to be a moderator.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13:49 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Strait after work and or any free time available on the weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  TimTam Fluid

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Temperze

4 hours ago, Temperze said:

Tradie By day Gamer by night.

I have a similar saying so well done. Mine is technician by day gamer by night.

I love my games as much as i love my girl.

You should always love your girl more than you love your games. I really hope you don't find this out the hard way.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13:49

13 hours or 13 days?

Great app and good luck

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic