SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Aqua's Administrator Application

Aqua

Steam Account Name:  Aqua
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240009206

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey everyone. My Steam name is Aqua and I was previously a Moderator for KillZone Gaming Aim servers, I was demoted due to making my own Discord server very similar to the KZG one. I want to apologies to SkyPrah and all the other admins for my mistake. KZG feels like my home soil so that's why I want to give it another shot on applying for the Servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have always been a trusted and consistence Staff. I also have tons of experiences when it comes to problems whether in-game or outside game play. Before I got to know KZG, I was administrating for Sky-Net Gaming Servers and after I got demoted in KZG, I was requested to apply for Staff by the K1NG Staff team. I can help the Server and will be there whenever the Server needs.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I simply deserve to be part of this KZG community because I love and appreciate it. I will always respect the community and treat it like my own family.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Retake (76hr) + Retake Executes (187hrs) = 263 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I don't have exact times, but I play most days.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Felix, Cokokie, RmT, FaTe and Nat

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Aqua

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

-Rep, unfortunately i just dont think you quite understood it last time, in my honest opinion it truly frightened me that you had any perms.

Not only that you then made a piss take of a discord to mock KZG

You state that you deserve it because you " love and appreciate it" yet last time that proved not to be the case.

5 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

-Rep, unfortunately i just dont think you quite understood it last time, in my honest opinion it truly frightened me that you had any perms.

Not only that you then made a piss take of a discord to mock KZG

You state that you deserve it because you " love and appreciate it" yet last time that proved not to be the case.

Alright, thank you for the feedback.

I didn't really make my own csgo community, it was just a Server for all my friends to chill in. I think SkyPrah misunderstood it, but I have changed it now, so hopefully it's all good.

Last time I didn't prove that I appreciated the community, but that was "last time". Now, I really understand how much it means to me. Hopefully, you can understand.

Thank you.

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

+rep

Aqua is a fun-loving member of out community and it would be a pleasure seeing him as a KZG staff member.

Aqua as i know him would be willing to put his time and effort into managing the KZG servers well.

On 06/10/2019 at 4:20 PM, Cookie Monster said:

+rep

Aqua is a fun-loving member of out community and it would be a pleasure seeing him as a KZG staff member.

Aqua as i know him would be willing to put his time and effort into managing the KZG servers well.

Oh, thank you for the positive comment.

Edited by Aqua

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 2 weeks later...

+rep I've know him for a solid year and i think he deserves a second chance hopefully he get's it

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

Forgot to reply to this, As far as ive known him he was a pretty cool dude and is a previous admin/mod already so as far as i was aware he was a pretty decent staff member. Personally had no problems so +rep

5 minutes ago, zacroh1 said:

+rep

nice to chat with on discord and in-game 

good luck mate

Cheers :^)

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic