SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] MomsSpaghetti's Moderator Application

MomsSpaghetti

QUICK EDIT;

I understand that roughly three-four weeks ago I received a little reprimand as to being muted a reporting it as unfair. It was all miscommunication and I have since improved. Thank You.

Steam Account Name:  MomsSpaghetti
Steam ID: 76561198053072957

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am as previously stated a 15 year old male, my birthday is on the 18th of December to which I will be turning 16 this year. I am very chill and tend to get along with people easily. Sometimes I am perhaps too positive. Additionally, I am a very punctual person who takes English somewhat very seriously haha. Furthermore, I am a highly motivated, task driven individual who will persist until a task is done.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will bring;
Maturity - Treat everyone the same way regardless of ones own attributes and will know when a joke is a joke or too far.
Reliable - Can always trust me to complete a given task and can always trust me to be setting a good example via integrity
Friendly/Sociable - I am an extremely extroverted person who tries their hardest to get along with everyone
Confident - I am a confident individual who never questions ones own decisions but in the same token will acknowledge when a mistake is made

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I started playing on this server last year in roughly November and this may sound cliche but, simply fell in love with the server and the people. People on this server are usually friendly and hilarious to talk to which is what makes this server a comfortable stay. I being the sweat I am, thought after one single week of being on the server that I'd apply for staff. But I realized how much of a mistake that would be when I saw that I knew no staff and barely any people. So I canceled it and continued playing on this server for 11 months until today where I thought I may as well apply. All of the time on the server has developed me into a functioning member of this broad community. I know how the people work and have learnt how to de-escalate situations with objectiveness and patience which are key components to being a staff member. Personally, I honestly do feel as if I am deserving of the position of moderator on the skill surf servers through my numerous hours of commitment and learning. In addition, I can be a staff presence a lot of the time when no other members are online which is usually the case whenever I am online. More over, in real life, I have held numerous leadership positions in a wide array of roles that has developed me as a person and this may sound cringe, but nevertheless all of these skills learned in person can be converted into how to operate as a staff member on these server(s). Ultimately, I am a committed, friendly and disciplined individual who is willing to dedicate hours to helping out the servers as the servers have provided me with numerous hours of fun and entertainment.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 Days and 15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I get on the server whenever I am free. Usually I am on for long periods of time as I just surf and listen to music. Weekdays; 5pm-9pm. And weekends can be anytime during the day. Tuesday nights I can not make it on as I have other commitments.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -Obi -As I am on a decent amount, some staff may know me however some may not.
Vouching Players:  -I'm Unlucky -Griz -Caav -Saltine -Marr -Fetty Wep

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by MomsSpaghetti

Very good application, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the servers. Have a look out for me and say hello. Good luck.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic