SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] ken's Unban Appeal

NeverThere

Steam Account Name: ken
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:112695567

Alternate Accounts: GLASSHEAD// i dont have the link to that but i sold off the account already

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 10-05-19 06:17

Admin that Punished You: winnie

Reason for Ban: walls

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This admin/mod , Winnie, has banned me numerous times for no apparent reason. This now feels like admin abuse anyways as the guy has been slapping people in the server. Theres a video of me playing the server to show him that i aint hacking https://youtu.be/Wo4I4ewqCEw

Edited by NeverThere

neutral leaning towards +rep

He's known to be a cheater in another server

However, I do think that he changed and as I can see from his gameplay, whether in mm, kzg or some other server, I don't see any walls or aim assist. 

So I think that he should be unbanned but maybe stay in probation for more than a month. 

And Winnie, stop banning ppl just because they cheated before, might as well ban me for walls or silent aim as well smh. At this rate, you're doing your admin stuff on people who aren't disrupting the server, and letting the disruptive people run freely. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic