SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] иgєн3 ♥ ɪᴜ's Administrator Application

Mr Ngeh

Steam Account Name:  иgєн3 ♥ ɪᴜ
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamsky/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: hi , iam 21 years old from malaysia and i've been playing kzg awp server since 2018 . im usually spend my time on community server especially in awp server because i would like to train myself to be a good awper for the future. i'm a friendly player and thanks to kzg server because i have found many friends such as mashiro kawai colour <3 and the others.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming: One of the qualities that i can bring to killzone gaming is my charisma. I believe that i can inspires other players to be more active in the server and provide help if they need to know more about killzone server .

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  there's lack of admins in the server nowadays and i believe that i can be a good and honest if i am given this role . Plus, i am active player which is i spend my time in the community server mostly in the awp server for 24/7 . With this , i believe that i provides understanding why i should be accepted as this role. i hope that i can work together with mashiro as we know that he's appointed as a new admin in the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10d 04:01h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday from 10 : 00 to 22 : 00

Vouching Staff on Server Group: 
Vouching Players:  mashiro

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Mr Ngeh

• 3 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic