SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] иgєн3 ♥ ɪᴜ's Administrator Application

Mr Ngeh

Steam Account Name:  иgєн3 ♥ ɪᴜ
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamsky/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: hi , iam 21 years old from malaysia and i've been playing kzg awp server since 2018 . im usually spend my time on community server especially in awp server because i would like to train myself to be a good awper for the future. i'm a friendly player and thanks to kzg server because i have found many friends such as mashiro kawai colour <3 and the others. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming:  One of the qualities that i can bring to killzone gaming is my charisma. I believe that i can inspires other players to be more active in the server and provide help if they need to know more about killzone server .

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  there's lack of admins in the server nowadays and i believe that i can be a good and honest if i am given this role . Plus, i am active player which is i spend my time in the community server mostly in the awp server for 24/7 . With this , i believe that i provides understanding why i should be accepted as this role. i hope that i can work together with mashiro as we know that he's appointed as a new admin in the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10d 04:01h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday 10 : 00 - 22 : 00

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -

Vouching Players:  mashiro

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Mr Ngeh

6 hours ago, Mr Ngeh said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i'll bring killzone gaming into no 1 server in the world

Lol, no effort.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

When asked what qualities you bring to KZG and why you deserve to be apart of KZG, things like you making KZG no.1 and being top 10 doesn't mean anything. We want to know your characteristics and skills you can bring to the table. Please go and look at accepted staff applications to get some sort of idea as to what to write in your application. 

-rep

edited. thank you for spending your time to commented as you know i am new to this forum :3 so i dont know the procedure ,  i hope i can get along with you all .. thanks for understanding 

Edited by Mr Ngeh

• 3 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic