SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Plex's Unmute Appeal

♥Plex

Steam Account Name: Plex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148581424

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 10/7/19

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: Telling an admin who wrongfully muted me to "kys"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because the ban is way to long and Spinner is an unfair admin who abuses his powers such as the time he was ganging up on me for no reason after i told everyone why i disliked him, then once i stuck up for myself he muted me. he has had it out for me for no reason. the reason I think he shouldn't be admin is obvious he abuses it and he is to young to make mature decisions.
i would like to take this personally through to Skypra not Spinner nor any other admin.

Edited by ♥Plex
Got to personal

Not only did you tell a staff member to kill them selfs you have abused many other players called them gay or retard and being sexiest towards female players within the AWP community. This verbal abuse as gone on has a every since you weren’t accepted as a staff member.

Within your time as being accept/not accepted you were positive and encouraged the players on the server. Yet now since you weren’t accepted you have become toxic towards players on the kzg AWP server and used racially unacceptable terms. For example “Fuck everyone but the whites” and had your group as “Nigga” also.

In addition not only was spitting in your mic unacceptable which also only ended up with a 5 minute! Mute which is completely understandable and fair. All these other reason lead to why you deserve this punishment. 

-Bloomzey  

Edited by Bloomzey

2 hours ago, Bloomzey said:

Not only did you tell a staff member to kill them selfs you have abused many other players called them gay or retard and being sexiest towards female players within the AWP community. This verbal abuse as gone on has a every since you weren’t accepted as a staff member.

Within your time as being accept/not accepted you were positive and encouraged the players on the server. Yet now since you weren’t accepted you have become toxic towards players on the kzg AWP server and used racially unacceptable terms. For example “Fuck everyone but the whites” and had your group as “Nigga” also.

In addition not only was spitting in your mic unacceptable which also only ended up with a 5 minute! Mute which is completely understandable and fair. All these other reason lead to why you deserve this punishment. 

-Bloomzey  

first, please go over what you said again because honestly this is absolute garbage (in other words is not readable. 

i call people names such as gay and retard as a joke. yes it may come off as rude but after i say it i usually say its a joke, most people know this.

Yes i am sometimes racist. i admit this, so is most people on KZG awp, BUT my name tag was completely an accident i have it on in every comp match i play. hence why it was on ONCE , Nala told me and i removed it.

"in addition" spiting in you're mic is not against the rules! i did it a couple times but not enough to call it "mic spam" 

Now in conclusion, I have been muted unfairly multiple times for no reason just because you "mods and admins" can.

1 hour ago, Nala said:

Is this a unmute application or a personal opinion of what you think of Spinner?

^^^^ :)

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Say whatever you think, wait out the mute, staff made a decision together, it wasnt a decision that i made. Staff wants you muted, you get muted. Check your chat logs and tell me why you shouldnt be muted lmao.

Nothing but toxicity, enjoy the mute

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

The fact that you want to talk to Skyprah and not other admin says it all aswell, you know that staff are not agreeing with what you do on our severs, and your attitude is much worse than any other player on our servers so don't compare yourself with other toxic players on our servers. I have never abused my powers, not towards you, this ban is not something you call "Abuse of Power" or "Wronfully muted", those are just fucking funny terms to an excuse for being toxic ingame. As you can tell,  AWP staff team agreed with this decision and even on top of that, let me tell you that I wasn't the one who asked if you should get punished or not. Either way, I completely stand on the Staff's side with this punishment, and I can tell you that this Appeal won't be successful.

Whatever grudge you have with me, keep it out of the servers, and don't msg me either because I have you blocked michael scott wink GIF 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 3 months later...
  • Nyalon locked, unlocked and locked this topic