SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] KennyS's Administrator Application

KennyS

Steam Account Name:  KennyS
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gwenyaboy101/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  I am a gaming enthusiast with an undying passion for games including CS:GO. The servers are an extremely well structured and enjoyable playing experience which allows to spend a great amount of time playing without any symptoms of boredom. My desire is unquenched and the fulfilment I receive is incredible. I enjoy gaming development and ensuring the playing field amongst myself and peers are positive and delightful.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My extensive knowledge for games including CS:GO is quite broad and it allows for me to deliver a better playing experience for my friends and I. I believe my experience is a great quality to bring to Kill Zone Gaming, as the company is evergrowing and the demand for developers to lead this company in the future is extensive.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Killzone gaming represents a vast community of gaming enthusiasts which I value myself as, due to the passion and enjoyment I receive from playing the servers and creating a dynamic playing field for myself and others around me. I spend a lot of time trying to better myself when playing, by aiming to unlock multiple skills and striving to increase my potential as a player.

Play-Time on Server Group:  60 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most week days and a lot on the weekend.

Weekdays: 1-5 Hours
Weekends: 2-10 and Lots more 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Administrator
Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by KennyS

On 13/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, TheRealMvp said:

This is amazing Good job KennyS

Indeed this is incredibly well written and is honestly fantastic.

This is definitely one of the most well thought out admin applications i've seen in quite a long time. Great responses to most questions, only thing i could critique would be that when asked for vouching staff, specific staff names is recommended. Your motivation for the future development and growth is for KZG is great stuff, I have high expectations for what you have to offer. It's just up to staff and community feedback for now. 

Good Luck.

(@Spinner please take a look at this)

4 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

This is definitely one of the most well thought out admin applications i've seen in quite a long time. Great responses to most questions, only thing i could critique would be that when asked for vouching staff, specific staff names is recommended. Your motivation for the future development and growth is for KZG is great stuff, I have high expectations for what you have to offer. It's just up to staff and community feedback for now. 

Good Luck.

(@Spinner please take a look at this)

Thank you so much for the response and i will try find somebody to vouch for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic