KennyS

[AIM] KennyS's Administrator Application

KennyS

Steam Account Name:  KennyS
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gwenyaboy101/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  I am a gaming enthusiast with an undying passion for games including CS:GO. The servers are an extremely well structured and enjoyable playing experience which allows to spend a great amount of time playing without any symptoms of boredom. My desire is unquenched and the fulfilment I receive is incredible. I enjoy gaming development and ensuring the playing field amongst myself and peers are positive and delightful.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My extensive knowledge for games including CS:GO is quite broad and it allows for me to deliver a better playing experience for my friends and I. I believe my experience is a great quality to bring to Kill Zone Gaming, as the company is evergrowing and the demand for developers to lead this company in the future is extensive.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Killzone gaming represents a vast community of gaming enthusiasts which I value myself as, due to the passion and enjoyment I receive from playing the servers and creating a dynamic playing field for myself and others around me. I spend a lot of time trying to better myself when playing, by aiming to unlock multiple skills and striving to increase my potential as a player.

Play-Time on Server Group:  60 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most week days and a lot on the weekend.

Weekdays: 1-5 Hours
Weekends: 2-10 and Lots more 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Administrator
Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by KennyS
  • Squidward Dab 1
  • Fire2 2
  • Hearts 1

TheRealMvp

This is amazing Good job KennyS

• Banana Time 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Hr3g G3ryla Dracks
On 13/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, TheRealMvp said:

This is amazing Good job KennyS

Indeed this is incredibly well written and is honestly fantastic.

• Haha 1

zuelhs

This is definitely one of the most well thought out admin applications i've seen in quite a long time. Great responses to most questions, only thing i could critique would be that when asked for vouching staff, specific staff names is recommended. Your motivation for the future development and growth is for KZG is great stuff, I have high expectations for what you have to offer. It's just up to staff and community feedback for now. 

Good Luck.

(@Spinner please take a look at this)

• Hearts 1

KennyS
4 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

This is definitely one of the most well thought out admin applications i've seen in quite a long time. Great responses to most questions, only thing i could critique would be that when asked for vouching staff, specific staff names is recommended. Your motivation for the future development and growth is for KZG is great stuff, I have high expectations for what you have to offer. It's just up to staff and community feedback for now. 

Good Luck.

(@Spinner please take a look at this)

Thank you so much for the response and i will try find somebody to vouch for me.

zuelhs

You sound like a good guy so i doubt it won't be too hard to get some stuff and players to vouch for you.

• Thumbs up 1

sGenz

perfectly said and well described, what an amazing stuff

• Thumbs up 1

KennyS
24 minutes ago, sGenz said:

perfectly said and well described, what an amazing stuff

Thank you so much <3