SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Toph's Unban Appeal

Toph

Steam Account Name: Toph
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82685194

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:456029719

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 10-09-19 11:37

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've never used my smurf account for anything other than mm (as far as I can remember) and haven't even used it in the past few weeks, let alone go on KZG servers on it (as far as I'm aware I've never even entered one of the KZG servers on that account.)
Not sure how I got banned for a duplicate account but if this could get sorted asap that would be much appreciated.
If you need any further information feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with whatever you need :)

Toph played retake with me a bunch of times alongside other members of the team and always on the same account. This make my brain very confused.

ACCEPTED,

You have been unbanned, the IP you were using was banned due to a user before you, Ive unbanned the IP so you should be good. Enjoy

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Spinner locked this topic