SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] TheGingerAssassin's Unban Appeal

TheGingerAssassin

Steam Account Name: TheGingerAssassin
Steam ID: TheGingerAssassin

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 2018

Admin that Punished You: Server

Reason for Ban: I kept killing an admin and i flick shot him really hard and at the time i didn't have a mic but i was poping of but then the admin said i was a hacker and banned me and he abused his powers due to him loosing and getting flick shot. i had 200+ hrs so i was pretty good (i was like 50th in the server)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because the server used to be my favourite and it still is i had ove 200hrs in the server and still want to play the server.

As shown below it is clear you were banned by console as CowAC detected you had Aimbot. 

Truth is, you were banned a while ago and since you knew you were cheating you made the decision to not apply for an unban. Now all of a sudden since you regret what you did you've decided to now apply for an unban but somehow still claim an admin got mad over a 'flickshot' and decided to ban you even tho it is clear you were banned off the AWP server by console and not 1v1 as you claim.

Someone will deal with this in the near future. 

All the information on your ban is below.

Player TheGingerAssassin
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:92107149
Steam3 ID [U:1:184214298]
Steam Community 76561198144480026
Invoked on 10-25-18 06:31
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [CowAC] Aimbot Detected.
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from KZG | AWP 24/7 | 128tick | Ranks [WS/KNIFE/G...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (24) TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGingerAssassin, TheGin

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• 1 month later...
  • Nala locked this topic