SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] GSW | Envoy's Moderator Application

GSW | Envoy

Steam Account Name:  GSW | Envoy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104065570

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I would describe myself as an individual who has the ability to make rational decisions not influenced by emotions

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I play a decent amount of mordhau (around 700 hours with most on duel servers) and more recently I have been spending a lot of time on the KZG servers and have noticed a large increase in the number of people who join the server just to 'free for all' completely disregarding the rules. There seems to be a lack of moderation on the server and I would like to offer my assistance in managing the issue however I can.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that I deserve to be a part of the KZG staff team as I have had prior history with moderating (8-9 months as a head admin for a game called "Galaxy" with 5k members in the discord managing both the discord and in-game infractions), furthermore I have the ability to collaborate with others should it be required and come to resolutions. I created this account today with the sole purpose of applying for the position as the KZG mordhau servers really need more staff to enforce rules but should it be required I can be active on this forum. I'm unsure how/if you gather evidence for these in-game infractions but I am able to record with Nvidia shadowplay etc. I understand that this has a minimum of 300 words but I don't really have much else to say.

Play-Time on Server Group:  It doesn't seem to be listed on the link but I would estimate around 200 hours on KZG duel servers.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mon-Fri 3pm to 10pm - Sat-Sun 9am to 11pm (AEST)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Brutalskillz
Vouching Players:  Brutalskillz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by GSW | Envoy
Adding vouching staff member

• Spinner locked this topic