SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCOUTZKNIVEZ] zak//1's Unban Appeal

PL4sMa

Steam Account Name: zak//1
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:184783997

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:69629177

Server Group: SCOUTZKNIVEZ 
Server:  Scoutzknivez

Date / Time of Ban: Mid-2016 (1125 Days Ago)

Admin that Punished You: DopeScope

Reason for Ban: Hacking (Aims and Walls)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: So basically I only hacked for like 10 minutes and this is around 3 years ago now and I have literally never hacked since I was honestly just bored and I completely understand that I ruined the game for everyone else and looking back even though it was only for around 10 minutes I am really truly sorry to everyone at the server, so I'd love to rejoin and play on KZG servers but it is understandable if you don't wish to unban me.

Also it is notable that this account is not the account I hacked on, its a different account that I hacked on but I joined again on this new account then got re-banned on this one. In hindsight just joining after getting banned on my other account was completely disingenuous and I definitely should have done this first however I was quite a lot younger then so I was not the smartest or most considerate person on the planet.

I have never hacked apart from that one time and have 0 intention of doing it again (again I was just bored but hacking turns out to be extremely boring and I don't want another VAC ban) but if there are reasons you won't unban me then its 100% reasonable, especially as I was deceptive originally.

I have previously appealed my ban however the last time I made an appeal was probably about 2+ years ago and I was completely unreasonable and also quite distraught. So I decided to give a while as I think hacking does deserve punishment and there is no way I can justify what I did. The only thing I can do now is to keep my promise not to ever do it (again, it's simply boring to me and I feel terrible wrecking the game for others).

Thanks for reading through this, I hope you can at least consider my appeal because I mean it was three years ago now and KZG servers are really good, a lot of my friends play on them quite often so I'd really like to be able to join them. But again, whatever the moderators here decide I will respect that decision.

Thank you so much for your consideration - Zak.

Also I'm sure you'll be able to go onto my profile to see my previous unban appeals which were much closer to the date of the original ban. - I basically spammed appeals and looking back on that I am really really truly so sorry for being so inconsiderate but I was really young then so I ask you kindly not to hold that against my current appeal. Thank you again.

Additionally those ones were very badly written and can be easily misinterpreted (not that this one isn't) so if you have any questions please ask me to clarify. 

Edited by PL4sMa
Just adding further information.

• 1 month later...
  • Nala locked this topic