SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ✪-sGenz™'s Moderator Application

sGenz

Steam Account Name:  ✪-sGenz™
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sGenzOfficial/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey, I'm just a casual guy who spends time gaming and designing. I spend most of my time online having fun with the peoples around me. I only play on SG kgz servers due to ping issues. 1v1 arenas most likely, really loved the atmosphere there as there are quite some friends there who brought me actual happiness. I like ruthless_kila, a very very kind person and fun to talk to :>

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i have the commitment and passion to the things i do. I am fun, honest, trustworthy, respectful and kind.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  First of all, I want to help the server grow as well as the community. I think I deserve to be part of the Kzg staff due to my loyalty to the KZG servers and friends. I am prepared for the position of a moderator because i love to help out the community and make it a better place to not only play but to enjoy the clean atmosphere of the server. I will put lots of effort into moderating of the server to prevent abusive peoples for insulting each other as well as cheaters. Im also a loyal and mature member within the CS community and i'm really liking what i see in this community and i believe i can improve the quality of the experience of the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 day+
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play anytime as long as i log into csgo, was a little inactive then, but very active now.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ruthless_kila
Vouching Players:  ✪ Σ NIG M A ✪

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by sGenz
changed application from admin to moderator

• RetroViper locked this topic