Sign in to follow this  
Sassy The Softcock

[SKILL SURF] [email protected]ñk ([email protected])'s Abuse Report

Recommended Posts

Sassy The Softcock

Your In-Game Name: SassyTheSoftcock
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:507190694

Their In-Game: [email protected]ñk ([email protected])
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:7077140

Reason(s): I got muted for just smoking a bong that was at the end of the map and it was just a 3 sec rip didn't even get the full thing down and i get a full day mute. disgusting. also no one even cared about it one person brought it up and there was like tops 5 people on the server barely. It was me Blank and one other chick and maybe one guy surfing without a mic. like a bit toxic don't you think?

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: https://gyazo.com/eb622584f34ed8826882390f14b5d439

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sassy The Softcock

He also does this heaps of other times even if other people on making weird fucked up noises and I make or someone else makes a little bong noise or something he doesn't like you get muted for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
springpizza

It because you’ve been muted 9 times with almost all of them being because you were smoking a bong with your mic on. Those other guys may have done those noises as a one off thing, but you have consistently done the same thing over and over again. [email protected] shouldn’t have to give you warnings as you know it’s  wrong. Honestly that mute length is justified 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you SpringPizza


Technician by trade, gamer by night...

 

76561197974420008.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yassuo
2 hours ago, Sassy The Softcock said:

He also does this heaps of other times even if other people on making weird fucked up noises and I make or someone else makes a little bong noise or something he doesn't like you get muted for it.

So he's muting people for mic spamming? If you don't like being muted, stop doing it. Simple as that. 

We don't want to hear you hitting bongs 24/7.


 KZG ADMIN

& CERTIFIED ANCHOR 

FEDORA/YASSUO 

IT'S MEDICINAL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sassy The Softcock
6 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

So he's muting people for mic spamming? If you don't like being muted, stop doing it. Simple as that. 

We don't want to hear you hitting bongs 24/7.

with 3 people on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yassuo
1 minute ago, Sassy The Softcock said:

with 3 people on?

3 people that don't want to hear it.


 KZG ADMIN

& CERTIFIED ANCHOR 

FEDORA/YASSUO 

IT'S MEDICINAL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sassy The Softcock
1 minute ago, Yassuo said:

3 people that don't want to hear it.

he was the only one that actually took care into it but all good lol. don't make things up what u don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sassy The Softcock
2 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

3 people that don't want to hear it.

and in fact, really only surf staff that actually gives a fuck about a little bubble sound lol.

  • kms 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BillSmacker
7 hours ago, Sassy The Softcock said:

Your In-Game Name: SassyTheSoftcock
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:507190694

Their In-Game: [email protected]ñk ([email protected])
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:7077140

Reason(s): I got muted for just smoking a bong that was at the end of the map and it was just a 3 sec rip didn't even get the full thing down and i get a full day mute. disgusting. also no one even cared about it one person brought it up and there was like tops 5 people on the server barely. It was me Blank and one other chick and maybe one guy surfing without a mic. like a bit toxic don't you think?

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: https://gyazo.com/eb622584f34ed8826882390f14b5d439

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spinner

DENIED,

the staff had all rights to mute you for smoking a bong on mic, that can be taken as mic spam.


Dtf.gif

 

 

 

856410_1002.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • 12 members have viewed this topic:
    Sassy The Softcock GSW | Envoy Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) ♕ ₰nowie ♕ shooter Spinner stratex springpizza GlitteryBobcatz BillSmacker blazin asian Yassuo