SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] SassyTheSoftcock's Unmute Appeal

Sassy The Softcock

Steam Account Name: SassyTheSoftcock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507190694

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  ==SKILL==

Date / Time of Ban: 18/10/2019 7:01am.

Admin that Punished You: Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Reason for Ban: "smoking bong" https://gyazo.com/eb622584f34ed8826882390f14b5d439

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unmuted because why be so toxic with only 3-4 people on and no one even cares about a little noise, like I honestly Blank cares more about people not hurting anyone making little things just to have a little fuck around then a little kid or some retard screaming into the mic for 2 hours straight. it's honestly ridiculous.

It seems you keep doing the same thing over and over. You know you not supposed to yet you keep doing it. Earlier today i muted you for 3 hours for doing the same thing. Before today i've only muted you more than once for about 30-60 minutes. I've given you lots of chances yet you still carrying on. This time it's a 24 hour mute. Your admin application was denied a few months back because of your attitude yet you not showing us that you want to change.

edit: i do care about people screaming into mics. I've muted them very quickly. You yourself asked me the one day how i was so fast. So please don't try say I don't care about mic spam. Thank you.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Usually mute appeals are for longer lengths. Day mutes aren’t really long and usually expire before any action is taken

• 3 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic