SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] sentar's Unban Appeal

sentar mercme

Steam Account Name: sentar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83213522

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:219262844

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 09-23-19 00:44

Admin that Punished You: console

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was using a VPN (NordVPN) at the time, which I don't normally use because of latency or stability, but I had left it on and the VPN server must have been one previously used by someone who was banned. If there are ways of checking IP logs then it should show that I normally have the same IP address and that I had a different IP address when I was banned.

it's not a previous ip that was banned, kzg doesn't allow the use of vpns.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Why would It say my ban reason was duplicate accounts on the source mod bans then. Also why is a VPN cause for a perma ban? People use them for all kinds of valid reasons I just accidentally left mine on.

• 3 months later...

A duplicate account ban in simple explanation is when you join off a alternate account when anoter account that is linked to your IP address has already been banned. It stops people from simply rejoining with multiple accounts after they have already been caught for something. SourceSleuth isn't always accurate, so false positives do happen from time to time. When connecting to any of KZG's servers, make sure to have your VPN deactivated to avoid any further issues and complications

ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic