SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Kora's Moderator Application

Steam Account Name:  Kora
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:153947029

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a people person. friendly and kind. I am ambitious and highly driven by what I do. I tend to be a natural leader and can enforce rules if needed. I also tend to be an excellent communicator. I always try make sure that people are given the right information when asked.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am an honest, outgoing person. I commit to the task I am given with passion. I pride myself in being a good communicator and good decision making skills.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've been playing for a while now and find myself to be a respectful person who can be intuitive and helpful to others.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 11:35:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most Days, Usually after 8pm till late (2am) (after work)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  MGbolts, Nala, Kevin07
Vouching Players:  Nanided, Obey

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Guest

+rep

Seen him on the server a bunch. Had a few chats and seems like a good bloke.

I feel we are in need of another Mod. Moderator will not only assist the server with having that extra staff member, it will allow you to learn how to keep control of a server.

Good luck!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

I Can't Begin With Words or anything Else Kora is a Outstanding guy he respects everyone and handles situations with integrity. He knows whats right and wrong every time I've seen him on. I'm not being bias because he's my friend. Kora beholds something not many people hold a way communicating and understanding whats wrong and right in my personal opinion not many people can get that right all the time. He would be a great fit and I highly agree to he'd be a great Mod ++rep Good Luck Mate

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic