SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] nani☁'s Moderator Application

nanided

Steam Account Name:  nani☁
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501212773

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello all, I am Nani and I'm 19 years old. I am incredibly bubbly, I enjoy making people laugh whilst also having a good time. Whilst having a good time, I know how to stand my ground. I am very friendly, approachable and kind. I enforce the rules, I am ambitious and accepting

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I personally feel like I can bring enjoyment to all of KZG players. I am honest and an outgoing person. I bring a positive vibe every time I am on KZG AWP. I strongly believe I am an extremely easy person to approach and that I am a likable person. I am very active on KZG AWP whether it be, helping players or playing myself, I enjoy it and am very enthusiastic about it.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I am always active, I am very respectable, very helpful to others. I am always willing to grow and learn new things. I am open to constructive criticism to help myself get better as a player and a staff member. I will use my knowledge to help teach other players and new players in the KZG community. I have an understanding on how to handle certain scenarios as I have watched other Staff members handle it for a while now. Everything I have stated i feel like will have a great impact on KZG AWP community and will help it out.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 09:28:43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  12pm to 9-10pm Weekdays. On most of the day on the Weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala, MgBolts, Sir Blazemore
Vouching Players:  Kora, f0b, xd, Zidest, apprehends

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by nanided
cant spell

• 3 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic