SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] alpha male/hamstring's Unban Appeal

keeping up with the kardashians

Steam Account Name: alpha male/hamstring
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:79480168

Alternate Accounts: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214087367

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 10-26-19 02:49 (taken straight from sourcebans)

Admin that Punished You: automatic ban

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been banned for having a duplicate account. I have had 2 alternate accounts, 1 I can not find (happy to claim it if you guys can find it as the reason for my ban) that I have not played on in ~2 years and another which I sold about a year ago (the guy got it banned and I hadn't played on it for around a year before i sold it) and I can try and prove i sold it if I can find the messages with the guy but that was well over a year ago and I don't believe I have played on either of those accounts on KZG or any other community server for that matter, if I did it would have been well over 2-3 years ago and I have no recollection of it. I was able to play just a few days ago fine, and now trying to join today I was perma banned. The only other accounts I have played on is my mates which I leveled up to level 2 for him so he could play with me. I live between my two parents houses meaning I use two IP's frequently and recently I moved into a new house which is the IP i connected from to play but the people who lived here before me were meth addicts so I doubt they played CSGO and that I would have the same IP they did. I lived my alternate account that got banned by the guy I sold it to (I understand how this could sound dubious, the messages are on Discord and arent in the scroll list so I have to search his name manually to find the messages and I don't know his name, I would be happy to try if you guys need the evidence). I have no clue what the other account I had was called or its username but I haven't played on it in 2 years and don't think I ever joined a community server. The account i sold is private and I can't log into it as I sold it so im going to have to send the Steam URL for the account as SteamFinder doesn't give me it's SteamID and I'm assuming since it's private?

I noticed in GlitteryBobcatz ban appeal someone mentioned changing network settings? I swapped to cloudflare dns inbetween the my ban and my previous join. 

On 26/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, keeping up with the kardashians said:

Steam Account Name: alpha male/hamstring
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:79480168

Alternate Accounts: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214087367

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 10-26-19 02:49 (taken straight from sourcebans)

Admin that Punished You: automatic ban

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been banned for having a duplicate account. I have had 2 alternate accounts, 1 I can not find (happy to claim it if you guys can find it as the reason for my ban) that I have not played on in ~2 years and another which I sold about a year ago (the guy got it banned and I hadn't played on it for around a year before i sold it) and I can try and prove i sold it if I can find the messages with the guy but that was well over a year ago and I don't believe I have played on either of those accounts on KZG or any other community server for that matter, if I did it would have been well over 2-3 years ago and I have no recollection of it. I was able to play just a few days ago fine, and now trying to join today I was perma banned. The only other accounts I have played on is my mates which I leveled up to level 2 for him so he could play with me. I live between my two parents houses meaning I use two IP's frequently and recently I moved into a new house which is the IP i connected from to play but the people who lived here before me were meth addicts so I doubt they played CSGO and that I would have the same IP they did. I lived my alternate account that got banned by the guy I sold it to (I understand how this could sound dubious, the messages are on Discord and arent in the scroll list so I have to search his name manually to find the messages and I don't know his name, I would be happy to try if you guys need the evidence). I have no clue what the other account I had was called or its username but I haven't played on it in 2 years and don't think I ever joined a community server. The account i sold is private and I can't log into it as I sold it so im going to have to send the Steam URL for the account as SteamFinder doesn't give me it's SteamID and I'm assuming since it's private?

Unbanned.

• Like 1

• skyprah locked this topic