SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] shooter's Unban Appeal

shooter

Steam Account Name: shooter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71921517

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 10:40* 28/10/2019

Admin that Punished You: AutoBan/Console

Reason for Ban: Unsure, console banned most likely for a lookalike aimbot, but, the thing is I was just messing with a 360 bind and I guess I pressed my key too much and it picked it up as an aimbot.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Evidence is as follows:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1heimGFmjinPyeg_43ruChU7Kqn0vSFBq

https://i.gyazo.com/938f500a78a6b7ba987dbde5537585b9.mp4

I'll keep this short, sweet and simple (Or try to) so you don't have to read an essay:

As I mentioned a little bit before, I was just messing around playing with a script that makes me spin a full 360, I was honestly quite proud that I got it to work, obviously, the serverside anticheat wasn't.

I play on KZG servers quite regularly now that I've gotten back into the competitive side of CS, took a hiatus inwhich I just played HNS and went for KZ WR's, but now, I'm back on the ol' cs grind and warming up on KZG is quite the regular occurence for me, I've honestly hit some cool clips that I've been able to shadowplay recently which I'm going to make into a retake edit, but never the less, as you can see, I was clearly using a 360 bind/script or whatever you want to call it, did I know this was against TOS, not really, did I think it would set off an aimbot alert, definitley not! I now understand completely that using those types of scripts whilst ingame isn't a smart decision whatsoever.

Had a small chat to ol' mate 2D to see if it could be resolved quicker due to it being a small mishap, sourcebans' seen it as an aimbot, so he informed me it has to go through the ban appeal process, if you need the actual code, I'll chuck it in a reply (or just the actual file), I'm not super savvy with coding and ripped it from an old forum post then played with some numbers to make it precise.

Everything that I did in the above video is fully legitamate (well.. was fully legitamte in my eyes at the time of the ban), just used a script bound to a key that i found off of some old forum and tried to fix it whilst I was bored, I now know that the anticheat doesnt like when you 360 and shoot! Honestly didn't think it would be against TOS or set off any alerts but it obviously did, I had been messing with it in rounds prior to that but hadn't shot with the bind (Pressing bind whilst pressing M1) until that point, probably just shouldn't have even tried to fix it whilst on KZG servers but I guess you live and you learn, hopefully I can be forgiven for f'ing around with that script whilst playing. Sorry for any inconvenieces this casued, I definitley wont do it again because I dont want to be false banned. Cheers.

(I only have 1 other shadowplay clip from that session which was a triple headshot in the first round, let me know if you need that too or if its easier to just pull the demo)

(Also you'll have to ignore the mandarin, I'm learning it currently as a hobby and decided it would be cool to learn it a bit faster with the inclusion of using it in CS)

Edited by shooter
Updated to include new info.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

(I understand management is busy, just trying to get this resolved because now I'm into cg leagues and cant hop onto retake/executes with the team to prac a little. Still though, no stress.)

Edited by shooter

• RetroViper locked this topic