SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ♕ ₰nowie ♕'s Moderator Application

♕ ₰nowie ♕

Steam Account Name:  ♕ ₰nowie ♕
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449000614

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Full time Working employee for Defence in the IT industry that is hard working and has a lot of background in administrating servers on both the physical hardware aspects and the upkeep of the servers themselves. Including Maintaining performance, upkeep of mods and the backend of communities to keep them running, Community engagement and maintaining a standard so players can join and have a good experience 100% of the time.
I am a hands on type of person and will always be the one to put their hand up to help someone when they ask for it so a task or challenge can be done.
Being a bit older than some I can confidently say that I do have a upper hand with experience and maturity when it comes to doing the role properly as I have been apart of communities and assisting across multiple games and platforms for a number of years. one for example has actually become the #1 Server in Australia for RP which I assisted building from the ground up in Arma and Garry's Mod.
I also run my own server on Arma 3 for casual milsims and I have a good knowledge on how servers run.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  As I said previously I bring experience, maturity and great personal attributes to the table to benefit KZG. Upon a trial basis (If accepted) You will see that myself will be competent in all areas and will be able to fit into the role without any adjustment.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been assisting and being apart of communities for a long time now and I have found an interest in Surfing and have began to get to know quite a lot of people within the server. I believe that I will have a good judgement to help maintain things and have a similar end goal to KZG and what you want.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 Day Play Time
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays from 4pm - 12am
Weekends Any Time

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Snorteeey, Angel, TheSauce, Others can comment on thread. :)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I've been playing skill surf a bunch recently and he seems like a chill dude.

Rarely see admins on the server, and there is a very strong need for staff in my personal opinion.

+rep 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

On 02/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, Mtb said:

I've been playing skill surf a bunch recently and he seems like a chill dude.

Rarely see admins on the server, and there is a very strong need for staff in my personal opinion.

+rep 

Good luck!

Thanks mate

• Spinner locked this topic