SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Studio's Administrator Application

Studio

Steam Account Name:  Studio
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:51433620

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am currently a university student with a love of Mordhau. I have over 400 hours on the game and i play anywhere from 20-40 hours per week. I have become semi-known in the community and love playing with everyone. I now believe after the time ive put into Mordhau i am ready to manage a server i play on every single day

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I gift unbiased judgement and penalization, dependability in disrespectful things and most of all respect for fellow players. i'll never abuse my power as authority and can conduct myself in a constructive manner as often as given the chance to.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm not aiming to say that i'm higher than the opposite candidates, however i think that a decent staff member gets to the heart of the problem, puts the players first, obeys the principles of the community and communicate with folks that are virulent with a neater, less violent approach in their informing of rules and regulations. i think that i can offer everything previously mentioned.

Play-Time on Server Group:  not on the link provided however 350 hours of my entire career can be guranteed to have taken place on KZG servers
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Friday = 4pm to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday = 11am to 11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  GSW Envoy, brutalskills
Vouching Players:  Cat drinking goon, eX. Post Meridiem, konji, GSW Ben Rubik, PinguisOP.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Studio
had a new vouching staff member

• Spinner locked this topic