preddice

[JUMP] Rarksy's Administrator Application

preddice

Steam Account Name:  Rarksy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456009021

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A calm, laid back guy just trying to help out with the the bhop/surf servers, friendly and id say i get along well with everyone on the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being homeschooled i have flexibility around all hours to help out with the server and if anyone on the server needed help 9/10 i would be able to get on the server and help out with issues.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Hello, my name is corri (or rarksy) and im here to apply for staff on KZG. I feel like i deserve to be apart of the staff team because although i havnt had my forum account for over a month i feel like ive already been providing some qualities of a staff member, such as helping out with new members and being a part of the community.

Im eager to help out and as i said i have a lot of flexibility for being homeschooled, ive enjoyed all my time on killzone and the already staff are pretty friendly and the community is amazing, i play on killzone gaming network every single day whether its the awp server, bhop server, surf or retakes server, ive made friends on the server and killzone is my favorite server. i have played on the network for over a year since i used to play on a crummy laptop with 40 fps so your servers were a lifesaver, ive recommended killzone to friends looking for good and stable servers with a good community. I really feel as if staff position on killzone would be a great suit for me, i am hoping that the staff and the killzone gaming community will accept me and take me in and along the ride as a staff member for such a good community, ive thought about applying for staff for a while now but never did because i didnt think i would have a chance at getting the spot, but im here applying now and i really hope that you will consider and choose me to be staff, id also like to say im a pretty good surfer / bhopper so i could be a good example for new comers to the server. like i said i am welcoming to new players to help and or introduce them to the server.

I am ranked "Established" on the server with a current rank of 668 (before rank update). i am familiar with most of the regulars that play on the server.

I feel i could bring a positive change to the KZG bhop server since id like to say im friendly, understanding, unbiased during conflictive situations and usually quick to resolve problems. im quite ssure that these attributes could further a good stance as an admin for the server and i would be more than happy to do so.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my application and i hope to eventually be a part of the team!

-Rarksy <3

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 03:07:13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i have work every Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm to 8 pm, other than that i should be on most the time everyday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Equinox, water

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Mr Awesome

ACCEPTED

Your dedication to the server has been noted and we feel the position of Trial Admin would suit you for now. Congratulations!