SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Extremely's Moderator Application

extremely

Steam Account Name:  Extremely
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:509104839

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: easy going guy, like to have a good chat and a laugh while surfing. Out of CS:GO I work in sales and as a result have a very outgoing and positive personality and attitude.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  fairly relaxed but know when enough is enough and can step up to the plate to stop things from going too far.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Been playing on the servers for a while and have gotten to know a few people. Get along with people easily and having previous experience as an admin on other games, feel I can bring good experience to the team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  21:30:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  between 6pm and 1am AEST

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  -

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This application is being left open, we are hoping to see you playing more on the servers.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic