SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] marz's Administrator Application

marz

Steam Account Name:  marz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14336223

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Greetings i go by many names such as marz/Malariaz/roddy and the rdm criminal, i have been playing games since i was 8 years old, i aspire to be the best at everything i put my time into. I am a current Mount and Blade: Warband professional player and i am currently competing in a CGM CSGO team. I spend a lot of time in the retake servers, which help me in my competitive games, i'm very friendly and i love helping less skilled players.

i am also the creator of this popular reddit post 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have solid management skills: i have run multiple M&B teams over the years.

I try to bring out the best in everyone.

Good judgment: as a competitive player you will learn how to differentiate normal players from hackers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I am extremely dedicated to the kzg community, i spend most of my time in the kzg servers, outside of dm of course. Not many admins can say that they have spend over 336 hours on the retake servers alone.

Play-Time on Server Group:  14 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Probably every night, at least 10-20 minutes.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  supa

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by marz
Wanted to add more content.

Good luck with your application, however i recommend looking at Spinners demonstration application through this link: 

As this shows what is to be expected of for applicants when applying for a position to what to include in your app :D

Discord Handle: sinister#3995

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, marz said:

How long does this take to get reviewed.

Hi Marz,

Sometimes these can take a little longer than some would hope but usually its because when there's not much traction on an application we want to make sure as many people get to view it and add their input in to give the application its best chance before review.

You do have a great amount of playtime on the server which helps but the application itsself seems to be quite rushed.

Nevertheless i will ask our current bigdog (he likes to be called that) @RetroViper to take a peek so that you can get an answer on this during the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic