SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Sexy Smexy's Unban Appeal

Sexy Smexy

Steam Account Name: Sexy Smexy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:27574550

Alternate Accounts: I have hundreds of accounts, i don't know which ones are banned

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 02-16-18 04:58

Admin that Punished You: GimmeYoFries

Reason for Ban: I believe Kudos's first and last name, through name changing because i was perm silenced for saying the n word.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It's been close to 2 years and i think this is like, my 20th unban request. I know what i did was wrong (As any sane human should) and i obviously have apologised many times. I do believe i genuinely deserve another chance, even though i was given so many previously. I'm sure Kudose doesn't actually care anymore, i'm pretty sure he even gave my last unban appeal a +1. I'm sure most people think i've somewhat changed, and i'm not some toxic retard who would just join to make fun of people and yell for my own entertainment. I am very aware that i was a heavy annoyance on the community, but I do believe i have changed, and i do believe i deserve an unban. I'm not going to put an insane amount of effort into this as i'm not really sure if i'm actually going to get an unban out of this, but i really do hope i do.

Your's sincerely, Smexy

+rep iv grown up with this guy over combat surf i knew him when he was like 10 now he is like 16ish which is scary but he has become mature and should get a second chance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic