SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] KillZ's Moderator Application

KillZ

Steam Account Name:  KillZ
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KillZ_/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Alias: KillZ
Name: Yash
Personality: People say I am funny and smart. I feel like I am funny but can be silly at times.
Favourite Music Genre: Rap; hip hop; pop
Also, I play rugby union, made under14s representative team for my city, under65kgs A team and captain for my club.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Active, lively, punctual, young, diligent, strong leadership skills.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I want to be in Killzone Gaming as it is a good environment to be part of that has similar age groups to myself. I also want to be in Killzone as it's a good place to share your thoughts and feeling as most people treat you like brothers or sisters.
I can attribute to Killzone in many ways as I like going forward and making a change and seeing how that change works out and if the community wants that change to stay.
I would dedicate lots of my time to Killzone to help people and others.

Play-Time on Server Group:  19:39:40 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Whenever I am free and mostly every day. Usually 6-8 every day unless I have family plans or school exams to study for.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Birko Bird

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by KillZ LFT
Change person I vouch as I cannot vouch myself.

• 3 months later...

Hi KillZ,

STEAM_0:1:117126452 would be your steamid, but other then that your application was well filled out 

+REP from me

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 5 weeks later...

DENIED,

You are not active enough for us to accept this application. When you become more active, feel free to apply again, thank you.  

• RetroViper locked this topic