SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] ѴЅ | ❊ Soulcatcher's Administrator Application

Soulcatcher

Steam Account Name:  ѴЅ | ❊ Soulcatcher
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074396280/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am full time employed in a supervisory position in the heavy civil construction industry. I'm a bit of a quiet bloke outside of my occupation; however, I like to give people a hint of good-natured banter and engage in team-based play in my favorite games. I try to exercise a rather friendly, straight forward, realistic, common-sense approach to most matters in life.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I've been part of the Oceania melee game scene since approximately 2014, I have over 2000 hours in Mordhau, and 4500 in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

I have a firm comprehension of the game's mechanics and features, however more importantly, how people enjoy these games. I've been an administrator in both games, and have a genuine sense of what the mood is in a duel server.

I understand the distinction between being a friendly prankster in this game and being a disruptful, disrespectful, inconsiderate player.

And I love to play duels.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've played the game since alpha, and placed considerable belief in it and don't desire to observe the player base wane anymore than it has. Duel servers are the next most prevalent thing in Mordhau outside of the main game modes for the majority of this community.

Your servers are THE most used and frequented duel servers out of all. Sadly, the more numerous personalities in a place, the more prone you are to stumble across trouble makers.

But the current concern with KZG duel servers is a combination of trouble makers and also it's the scarcity of administrators being on at various times, or being present in general. The three servers are continually and consistently swelled with people free-for-alling, typing repugnant remarks in chat that go thoroughly outside competitive banter, furthermore in general, clearly obstructing a pleasant experience for other people. I've observed nearly innumerable occasions where individuals doing one, if not all of these things as mentioned above, a player requests them to stop or initiates a vote to kick the player from the server, and most of the time, nothing occurs from it.

It's not fair, chiefly for new players who want to jump on and learn the game's mechanics in a friendly, respectful atmosphere.

I would approach moderating your servers in a way no different than I have done in the past, with fairness, and rational consideration put into resolutions concerning a kick or a ban. 

Regardless of my acceptance, I firmly recommend extending your hands to more potential administrators for these servers, be it by a post in a popular Oceania Discord, or another suitable method.

Regards,

Soul

Play-Time on Server Group:  Over 100 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  On leave from work

Monday - Sunday 7:00 am - Midnight

Work hours

Monday - Friday 6PM - 11:30PM
Saturday - Midday - Midnight
Sunday - 7AM - Midnight

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Envoy
Vouching Players:  Non Printing Printer

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

SoulTree.jpg

Edited by Soulcatcher
Memory

Bit of a meme but ive never seen him do wrong.  ive played against soulcathcer across chiv and mordhau and his cancer moves are unbeatable.   Well behaved and keeps to himself. +1

• Spinner locked this topic