SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[] Fozz's Unban Appeal

Fozzz

Steam Account Name: Fozz
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:204177381

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: Mid 2018 probably

Admin that Punished You: -

Reason for Ban: The ban isn't even on sourcebans, i have no idea.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My last valid ban was well over two years ago for admin impersonation (fair enough), which i appealed and eventually got unbanned from. I later got another permanent ban, this time it was entirely unsubstantiated, and once again i appealed and got unbanned after a few months. I have since recieved another perm ban, but this time it was during a period when i had stopped playing cs entirely, which is why i didn't appeal until now. The ban isn't on sourcebans and i have no explanation for it. I'll be the first to admit that i've done some dumb shit on kzg, but i've served all of my punishments and am left wondering why i'm still banned.

I can only find your unbanned ones, u sure you are banned still?

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Bruh this is what happened to me ay, just for being "a duplicate account" in a time i wasnt even playing the game, thus it was uninstalled.

Its strange.

You are currenlty banned by skyprah for advertising as shown here http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=204177381&advType=steam

If I remember correctly, this ban was a misunderstanding due to me and you being on the server and having a conversation about another server, which could have been looked at as advertising. I didn't understand why you were banned in the first place, and I still don't understand how you aren't unbanned

+1

1be.gif

• RetroViper locked this topic
  • RetroViper unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope you guys don't mind me moving this back to unban appeal, Fozz says that he had a chat to the admin and this was reopened but  never moved back to "unban appeal".

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic