SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Skill surf maps broken

BBHwk

surf_tronic doesnt load

surf_classics3 after stage 9 if u do !back it puts u in a black room

surf_reprise shouldnt have a speed cap, meant to be played with out a speed cap

surf_mesa has glitched record think its the same with mesa revo

surf_spacejam times are broken 

surf_classic2 speed cap s8 so makes record unbeatable and it glitches u into the ramps because its trying to boost u above 3500

surf_frost sr time isnt legit unbeatable

surf_omnific bonus 2 supposed to be uncapped for speed but its speed capped

surf_rebel_restistance is speed capped

surf_whiteout sr time not legit

surf_exocube_e ramps are invisible undoable 

This is a small list there is many more broken maps

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tony said:

watch out boys this post gonna get deleted like my one when I suggested maps to include to the servers

No one deleted your post. I said I would add the maps which I will. Before I bulk add maps, I am sorting out any broken maps. 90% of these suggestions are already fixed.

surf_spike and surf_warped were recently added due to being newly made maps.

• 2 weeks later...

surf_ameliorate in the first 3 stages doesn't have a teleport when you fall, which makes people get stuck there if they don't know how to restart (all the new players). It also shows up as surf_pantheon (T1 10S) in the nominate and map vote lists (I believe this isn't on every server though, definitely on Noob Surf) .

surf_calzone is counted as a tier 2 but is being played on beginner surf.  W5BchKc.png(idk if the /maptier is broken or it is a tier 2)

Edited by Goose

1be.gif

• ruthles_kila locked this topic