SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ЌάŁєβ's Administrator Application

ЌάŁєβ

Steam Account Name:  ЌάŁєβ
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WOLF_K413B_KILLL/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a confident boy who loves to play video games, im currently going to school in year 8 i love dancing and sports, im also learning to code in java, and who be honoured to be a part of KZG.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would be an active staff member to help players if needed, and be available to talk to anyone for any purpose, I would be a useful person to help improve the server, make people feel safe on the servers, help new players on the servers, and overall improve KZGs community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i deserve to be a part KZG because i would be an asset to the server and be helpful to the server as a whole, and i would like to work up some server administration to prepare me better in the future.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 23:04h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - friday 4pm - 8pm weekends anywhere between 7am - 11 pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A
Vouching Players:  N/A

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ЌάŁєβ
Improvemet

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Congratulations, please message myself or whizzboy on the forum so we can discuss.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic