SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] nightmare.'s Administrator Application

NightmareAUS

Steam Account Name:  nightmare.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74620621

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Greetings, thank you for taking the time to read this application. My name is nightmare. or Sam. I am 18 yr old Uni student currently studying part-time and working part-time in Queensland, Australia.

I am an Old Counter-Strike player with most of the hours of CSGO played on Community Servers (Including this one).

I am a quite friendly and approachable guy and happy to help in any situations I am well knowledgable in.

I started Killzonegaming roughly 2 years ago back when I was a pubescent teenager. I mostly played alongside fellow admins and players on what is now an inactive server Jailbreak. I was quite known in the community until I decided I got banned for a medium period of time. I can't discuss why I was banned, however, it was in my eyes a completely stupid way to act. After some time becoming a more mature and self-respected person I decided to come back to the KZG servers lurking in the shadows hoping for some recognition. I act in a mature way and handle bad situations in a calm and respectful manner.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - A quickwitted control to any sort of situation.
- A good sense of humor
- A fair and justifiable explanation for most of my actions
- A extended knowledge of server plugins, commands, and other technicalities.
- A good relationship builder with the community.
- Always in a fun and happy mood.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have a huge amount of experience in staffing and controlling all sorts of community servers.

I have been a TF2 moderator and admin veteran on numerous servers that existed such as (Phantom-Gamers, Airborne Delta, CMM, SSG Gaming).
As well as CSGO servers such as (Reflex Gaming, Matrix, CSBlood)

I think I deserve to be part of Killzone gaming's team as I have a lot of previous handling and moderating of players. (And don't get too cocky with power either).

I would like to be on apart of KZG's staffing team as I have always enjoyed and loved these servers and to this day still do. I wish to help out all players and staff members to the best of my abilities.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Currently sitting at 13:21:30 hours on Combat Surf, Over 70+ hours combined on the KZG servers.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mostly anytime I can between a usually pretty busy work schedule. But in most cases 5-Late every weeknight. All day on Weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  N/A

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+rep, as long as he keeps up his activity.
Has been a great help by recording evidence and sending it to me. From the chats I have had with him he seems like a respectable fellow.

• Like 1

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Neutral.

Played with Nightmare back in 2017 on Jailbreak. Was a good bloke and always helpful (except when he got banned), so I'm basing my judgements off that. I haven't played with you since you came back but from my playtime with you back on JB, its a neutral.

Good luck.

1be.gif

+rep 

:) 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Big +REP from me.

Good Lad, og player with lots of experience and play time. 

I enjoyed versing you on combat surf back on reflex and other servers in 2017 and 2018. You help out by recording evidence and msging us when we are needed. A lot of effort put into application.

- Clifford

:harambe: :silver: 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic