SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] frankenstein's --select-- Appeal

frankenstein

Steam Account Name: frankenstein
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:79784577

Alternate Accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IIIllIIIllIII

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 3/12:2019

Admin that Punished You: reedanz

Reason for Ban: i said ew the transvestite is joining

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i feel like i should've been muted, or had a smaller mute for something, i know it was rude to say but the person had been pissing me off a day earlier and it was annoying to see there name. i feel like it would be more fare to mute me instead of banning me for days especially cause ive heard the word transvestite used on the server before without punishment. Also i said it to a female not an actually transgender person.

-rep u had been toxic all of last night i had muted u prior to ur ban however if the person was pissing u off u could have muted them ingame

1 hour ago, Braided Asshair said:

-rep u had been toxic all of last night i had muted u prior to ur ban however if the person was pissing u off u could have muted them ingame

i was toxic last night because that fuckwit index had been harrasing me for 2 days straight and it was realy pissing me off everytime he spoke, and even after HIS mute it kept happening and you blokes let him continue shitting on me

2 hours ago, Braided Asshair said:

actually- disregard my last post arguing wont get me anywhere, its what got me here in the first place 

Next time tell a admin before hand so they deal with it so u dont get banned like this time and ur last post is true ty for understanding that. If u need to talk to me about harrassment just add me on steam 

You do seem to have a record of consistently harassing other players and being toxic. Correct me if I'm wrong but you do have a extensive mute/gag history as well. It was about time that Reeda banned you due to your consistent reports. In my opinion 5 days is quite a lot. But Reeda will have his justification.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

9 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

You do seem to have a record of consistently harassing other players and being toxic. Correct me if I'm wrong but you do have a extensive mute/gag history as well. It was about time that Reeda banned you due to your consistent reports. In my opinion 5 days is quite a lot. But Reeda will have his justification.

i have been muted twice and gagged 0 times. first mute was because i was taking the piss and calling a friend a cunt , second time is becuase i got annoyed at a kid and talked shit. nothing extensive about that, i've only been toxic to two people if you've noticed im always toxic to the same people. 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic