SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Inoob's Moderator Application

Inoob

Steam Account Name:  Inoob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180449226

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Greetings and salutations! I am Inoob and I pride myself in my terrible ability to miss shots. I am like everyone else who is also applying in the fact that I play on the KZG Network. I mainly play on the awping server however sometimes I do like to mingle in the surf servers but only beginner because I am utter garbage. I live in New Zealand and attend a secondary education.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring many qualities to the table when it comes to server contribution, I can keep a level mind in heated situations and I can provide logical judgement to any particular issue presented to me.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that I would make a great addition to the Killzone gaming staff team because of my past experiences of being a server administrator for a network on other first person shooter games such as Team fortress 2. and although I am fairly new to the Killzone community I possess qualities and traits that I believe would make me a great moderator. I have no issue with being turned down and you may feel that it is too early but if you just offer me the chance to prove myself as a server staff member I promise I can deliver

Play-Time on Server Group:  0d 22:03h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play any time between 12am and 12pm and play for hour long sessions during the weekdays and weekends and as it is the holidays right now I am playing on the server almost every day. although once school starts. The frequency of which I play on the network may dwindle.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  springpizza
Vouching Players:  "do you like my goldendoodle" "EZIO" "ofu"

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Inoob
Updated steam ID and have read server group rules. Updated playtime

20 hours ago, Nala said:

I suggest reading the rules. 

This is your play time;

• CONNECTION TIME: 0d 15:06h

This is your steam ID; 

• ID: STEAM_0:0:180449226

Rules have been read, my play time updated from yesterday ? i played 5 hours yesterday so it jumped up to 15

I would suggest getting some more playtime and getting more known in the community, Also changing the read server rules part to a Yes if you say you have read them and updating your Steam ID to the correct one on your application. Other than that i see no problem. It is a Neutral for now friend.

Edited by Aiko Senpai

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

16 hours ago, Aiko Senpai said:

I would suggest getting some more playtime and getting more known in the community, Also changing the read server rules part to a Yes if you say you have read them and updating your Steam ID to the correct one on your application. Other than that i see no problem. It is a Neutral for now friend.

Would be easier to get playtime if I didn't get mf robbed yesterday night, prior to yesterday I way playing 6-7 hours a day :)

• 1 month later...
  • Nala locked this topic