SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] AKDKNinja or AKDK's Unban Appeal

AKDKNinja

Steam Account Name: AKDKNinja or AKDK
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:67503433

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:455663437, read on for information on ban evasion accounts

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: Spinner bans : 10-01-19 05:24, 10-01-19 05:27       * Original Skyprah bans do not show up on KZG Bans.

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah, Spinner

Reason for Ban: I was falsely banned on my alternate account last year, for 'bhop scripting', and upon contacting Skyprah my main was banned for reasons that are beyond me. I was then banned twice more on my main account, for my immature behaviour; please read on for further details.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: ~1 month after the initial ban(s), possibly out of the kindness of his heart, Skyprah decided to unban my main account, and all was good for a while. Unfortunately, during that time, I was immature and held grudges. I decided to do some stupid things on the server, such as using the names of other players and purposefully disrespecting staff. This lead to a ban, unban, and ban again on AKDK, which were later removed from KZG logs, however I still cannot join any server on my main. Now, as many admins are aware (and I apologize to them, specifically Spinner), my immature actions lead to further stupidity, aka ban evasion for almost a year. I'll admit to this, however I only did it because my main was supposedly unbanned and it all started because of a FALSE ban. If any staff members wish to see the steam profiles of these evasion accounts I will comply. My only wish is to have my main account unbanned, regardless of whether or not my alt and evasion accounts remain banned. If staff would like to propose a compromise, I am very open to discussion.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please at least consider my offers.

Edited by AKDKNinja
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Nala locked this topic