SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Pirate's Unmute Appeal

ǝʇɐɹ!dǝɯ!ʇ

Steam Account Name: Pirate
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:86530731

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 03-04-19 23:20

Admin that Punished You: AIM MOD Poison

Reason for Ban: No reason specified.

I was stating how some of the players were straight up baiting for a single kill or just staying in spawn to get a couple of kills, not even trying to win the round then i got muted, then unmuted when the admin wanted me to explain myself and stop being "toxic".
then i got muted again for a very long time.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This was straight up admin abuse, the mute was unjustified, i want to get unmuted so i can play on retake servers and banter around with people while playing.

From what i can see, you were given a mute for 19.25 years. Past ban history shows no other mutes, but a session ban given minutes before. 

@RetroViper no reason was given for the mute and poison had a tendency to be reported for abusing his perms.

9 hours ago, springpizza said:

From what i can see, you were given a mute for 19.25 years. Past ban history shows no other mutes, but a session ban given minutes before. 

@RetroViper no reason was given for the mute and poison had a tendency to be reported for abusing his perms.

It happened a while ago, i just got around to playing again and i'd really love to talk to people, i think that's what makes retake servers great, you can just banter around while killing.

• RetroViper locked this topic