SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] I Use Bhop scripts's Administrator Application

Darren 3.0[Skrublord]

Steam Account Name:  I Use Bhop scripts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181370181

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  My name is Glen I am a 17 year old that enjoys playing games online. I play lots of sports such as soccer that have taught me how to be a leader, And i also play netball as well as volleyball. I only play volleyball since my teacher is attractive. Everything i do in life i like to do it by the rules and act as a leader, I am NOTa follower.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  As i stated before ,from the hobbies i have i have learnt to be a leader. I will also be able to enforce the rules of the server to the players and dilute difficult situations and deal with them accordingly. I think before i do things , and wont do anything that is uneccessary or would be abusing my powers. I have been admin on other servers before so i have experience on how to deal with player issues.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel that i deserve to be apart of the killzone Gaming staff team since i can help change the server and make it a better community. I know all the server rules, and know how to enforce them. If you have played on this server you probably have heard of me before, i am a very talkative person but am willing to put that to good use. I can help/assist players in need and help them enjoy the server more. I have been playing on KZG for about 4 years now and have quite a bit of experience. I like to have a bit of fun and feel that would be a good thing to bring to the server. I will not take any personal grudges i have to players (if any) with me if i get this position, I will treat everyone fairly. I am a loyal player and i am also very active on the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  80 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  11AM-3PM , then i usually take a break and get back on during 5-11 PM.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Braided asshair ,Joe, Reeda
Vouching Players:  ccuzz, hex, Mathew_1, BIGESHAYLAD, DADDY, LAXUS,Griff, BOG, Kachow

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

4 minutes ago, Raymond said:

-rep

67 commbans,  13 in the last month alone. Muted multiple times by myself and @ReedaNZ

That 67 commbans was over a 4 year period. The ones before the 13 this month are not relevant. And the ones i have from this month 80% of them were from me and admins messing around and the other 20% were overkill. The ban i have was from @ReedaNZ and he unbanned me a day later saying he was joking around. :)

1 hour ago, Darren 3.0[Skrublord] said:

That 67 commbans was over a 4 year period. The ones before the 13 this month are not relevant. And the ones i have from this month 80% of them were from me and admins messing around and the other 20% were overkill. The ban i have was from @ReedaNZ and he unbanned me a day later saying he was joking around. :)

Doesn't matter as these commbans are still a record the admins consider with your application. From what I have witnessed the qualities you have displayed recently is quite disappointing for a 17 year old; incredibly toxic towards other players and sometimes staff not too mention constant harassment as well. 

2 hours ago, Darren 3.0[Skrublord] said:

ccuzz, hex, Mathew_1, BIGESHAYLAD, DADDY, LAXUS,Griff, BOG, Kachow

Half of these people vouching are also either banned or a constant nuisance on the server. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

-rep, 

Never said I’d vouch for you.

You say you have been staff on other servers before, could you list them?

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

8 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

Doesn't matter as these commbans are still a record the admins consider with your application. From what I have witnessed the qualities you have displayed recently is quite disappointing for a 17 year old; incredibly toxic towards other players and sometimes staff not too mention constant harassment as well. 

Half of these people vouching are also either banned or a constant nuisance on the server. 

I 100% understand where you all are coming from but hope you can overlook it , so that I can put my voice to good use

5 hours ago, ReedaNZ said:

-rep, 

Never said I’d vouch for you.

You say you have been staff on other servers before, could you list them?

It was on a garrys mod server , called Poseidon servers . I only listed it to show I have had experience with how to deal with situations 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic