SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Poobo.'s Unmute Appeal

Poobo.

Steam Account Name: Poobo.
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198355824278

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_76561198355824278

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 6 or so months ago

Admin that Punished You: i dont remember

Reason for Ban: it was about 6 months ago or so and i met a guy in my game and we became friends then we started to have a little fun and start commentating a little bit just to have some fun and one of the admins told us to stop and we thought we were to good to listen to the admin and resumed out commentating and then he perma muted me without telling me I was gonna be perma muted and ever since that I stopped playing cs and then just recently started playing combat surf again and im currently regretting my decision and im unhappy with myself and my actions and im very sorry for what I did and can assure you it wont happen again.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because I like talking to people and the server and people be talking about stuff and I wanna join in and im sick of not being able to because of my stupid decision.

+rep He is a decent fellow, don't see why he was muted permanently. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• ReedaNZ locked this topic