SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] BiscuitAU's Moderator Application

BiscuitAU

Steam Account Name:  BiscuitAU
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62735176

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Spent most of my time surfing on kzg, pretty relaxed unless there are trolls and mic spammers. Talking with some people on the server about literally anything was always a plus for me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities I bring to Killzone gaming is an open mind, honesty and respect to staff and players (that give the same respect back.) Spend sometime helping new coming surfers how to surf rather than completing a map myself. That being part of my qualities I can bring to kzg.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As I said in my qualities, an open mind, honesty and respect. Generally talking to and making conversation with people making them feel welcome to the server. Although there is a lot of toxicity on the server from trolls, about 80% of the players come together to talk and make conversation. Also mentioning again, the helping hand I can provide to new surfers hopefully bringing them back to kzg servers. Fun fact, majority of my competitive games are played with people I meet from surf, also having a numerous in my friends list. Personally (same as most) mic spammers have always been a bug to me, and most of the time they seem to be there when admins or mods aren't playing on the server, which leads to them getting away with it. Now I'm not saying that to be a tight ass, but when some people including myself want to have a conversation or even teach someone, it makes it very hard concentrating and talking whilst being spoken over. I've also witnessed numerous times people being bullied and called racial slurs, unfortunately I don't have that power to do anything about it, only talk. I’ve been recognized about taking time to teach how to surf, even requested to be given the title “teacher” back before VIP had the ability to change it themselves. To conclude, my request to be a moderator on kzg servers is for the players on the server. Benefits me to an extent where I can make many feel welcome. I always put kzg as a first preference for surfing, due to the relation I have with people, the friends I made, and the fun but competitive challenges we set to beat each other map times. That’s the relation I plan to build for the server, hence why I deserve to be apart of the kzg staff team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Play-time: 2 days 13:10:07 hours. Total time: 5days 7:11:58 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  If I'm not working then Monday to Friday throughout the day; Roughly from 11am onward to 2-3pm. If I am working then Monday to Friday from 6pm to 8:30pm due to going to sleep early for work the nest day. However, If I'm working from Monday to Friday I play surf on Saturday from 12pm till about 4pm. Then come back on around 9pm onward till I'm feeling tired because it's the weekend.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Hov, Fedora, blazin asian

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by BiscuitAU

This guy seems pretty chill and laid back, is able to have a fun time on the server, experienced enough to be able to help other players with issues that may occur and i feel you will do well with stepping up to the plate. +rep from me personally

Hello all, long time no see I know. What I can say though is that this mans words in this, do indeed hold true. I have surfed silently on KZG recently and have found that Jerry is infact a new player helper and situation defuser. One of the first instances I saw of him was helping a new player complete a map, and giving general directions to help that player out. Something that I regard as a good quality for a player on beginner surf. I've also noticed that the particular server Jerry surfs on (Beginner) is usually generally understaffed and that he would be in a good position to take up the role. 

I give a fond +1 

Regards - Ren

Edited by | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

On 16/12/2019 at 5:25 AM, ruthles_kila! said:

who is Rensta??

I'm wondering the same thing

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted

Congratulations, please message myself or whizzboy on the forum so we can discuss.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic