SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] johnthicc.'s Unban Appeal

johnthicc.

Steam Account Name: johnthicc.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:12595581

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: Somewhere in between 2019 i assume.

Admin that Punished You: Unsure.

Reason for Ban: I am clueless towards why i was banned in the first place, please tell me.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Recently i had gotten back into 1v1 servers and had tried to access kzg's 1v1 arena, and i was greeting by a message briefly telling me that i was banned from the sever, and to visit the site. This is the only steam account i've ever owned, and any other accounts assigned to my ip are either friends, or family members within my house. I have 1k hours on csgo, and have not cheated whatsoever. I do have an older son, which is interested in csgo other fps games etc. so i'm pretty intrigued to know that my account has also been banned. I hope you guys can sort something out with only assigning the ban to my sons account/s and not all computers assigned to this ip. please get back to me soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic