SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Nightmare's Abuse Report

Mathew_1

Your In-Game Name: Mathew_1
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:153582630

Their In-Game: Nightmare
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:74620621

Reason(s): Muted and silenced wrongly, ignored me when I asked why I was muted (and instead warns me to "stop spamming admin chat"), ignored a couple of players who have played kzg years before he started.
Solely based his mute off of instinct, and not proof, kicked a hacker instead of banning him (or if he doesnt have perms, he should have at least grabbed the hackers steam_id and sent it to a higher admin).
COMPLETELY ignored player who clearly stated he will ddos the server and said "it will make all of you lag", this same player mic spammed loudly, and Nightmare wrongly muted me instead of him (again, based off a guess, not proof).
Also, don't call this a mistake, he could clearly differentiate between myself and the kid, and also kicked the hacker seconds before the kid said he was going to "hit the server".

ORDER:
Nightmare kicks hacker instead of bans him.
Seconds later, kid says he will hit the server, I laughed.
I imitated the kid, kid mic spams, nightmare "SOMEHOW" mutes ME for the kid's mic spam.
I asked if he was retarded or braindead in the chat - got gagged (semi-fair gag)
Larry asked why I got muted (got ignored)
Used admin chat to ask why I was muted, I was alive and thus asked this in about 6 different messages.
Got completely ignored (the actual mic spam kid was still on at this time btw lol, nice one). Also got told to stop spamming admin chat.
Finally, larry, sandals and laxus asked him why I got muted, and he told them it was because I mic spammed loud, they told him it wasn't me, it was the kid, and he ignored them (knowing he was wrong).

Seems like abuse to me.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Laxus, Sandals, Larry (specifically). These were the 3 players who called him out for muting the wrong person, to which nightmare responded saying I was the one yelling into the mic.
Would've been about another 20 players on at the time also.
Also putting Nightmare down as a witness behind his own abuse. Throw Dassi in the witness list too

Shadowplay of me getting muted n shit, you can see the first 5 parts in the order from this shadowplay.

Edited by Mathew_1
Dassi for the witness list

Mods cant ban. 

Would you rather him on the server or kicked?

This doesn't show enough of this incident prior? Please add in the last five mins before this mute.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

3 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

Mods cant ban. 

Would you rather him on the server or kicked?

This doesn't show enough of this incident prior? Please add in the last five mins before this mute.

As I said, - "(or if he doesnt have perms, he should have at least grabbed the hackers steam_id and sent it to a higher admin)".

Also, this shows enough of this incident prior, the last 5 minutes before this incident is irrelevant. Everything you need is in the shadowplay. I was muted for the kid (Juan's) mic spam, you can ask nightmare if this is true.

Alright, 

First of all I would like to imply I joined the server from a call admin call that a cheater was on the server. I joined the server in the retrospect if the player was cheating. In the meantime I was alt-tabbed during the time I was included on the server trying to contact an Senior admin to ban the supposed cheater. In the mean time I kept kicking him so he wouldn't be disrupting the game play on the surf server. 

I was not on the server when this suppose Juan was threatening to 'ddos' the server. I never heard such comments on the server, if I did I would have treated him with a harsh silence as ddos threatening is a serious topic. 

Regarding your mute at the time I was busy dealing with the cheater issue. I tabbed back in to both you and Juan holding down your microphones. Assuming your previous record of toxicity and mic spam I muted you for 15 minutes for mocking another player (bullying) which was a mistype to mic spam. I was also engaging to mute Juan for mic spamming as shown in the clip above. However he quickly left before I could take action. 

After however me gagging you, you began to proceed to keep messaging in admin chat I told you to stop quickly messaging (spamming) it. 

Also regarding this 'i mean I have all your ips'. I actually don't remember typing this in chat. I was most likely drunk on my 19th birthday responded to once again another micspam call on the server. 

Also I don't have access to any of your ip address'. 

I understand the context of this report Mathew, if you feel like I mistreated you in anyway feel free to add me on steam so we can work out any problems we have between us. Just remember I'm still learning the ropes of the rules on this server I haven't even been trial admin for a week.  

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+rep

On the day i got banned. Before this i had joined the server and was playing were on the mic nightmare stated to me PUBLICLY in front of everyone. "OH Braided you're the admin that got demoted right?" I replied with "no me and joe resigned today" he then stated "No Skyprah wrote on the staff discord that you were getting demoted so u were demoted." But when i was admin there was a big fat rule stating on the kzg staff discord saying that nothing in this discord must be talked about to anyone that isnt staff or its a perm ban.....

Also, I realise you are not combat surf admin @Yassuo, but to add to this screenshot, I feel like any thread Nightmare has been included in as a witness on forums should get reopened and looked at, and any of his comments on admin apps/abuse reports should be deleted. This would only be fair as clearly he cannot be trusted.

I'd also like to add that he shit talked a long time kzg admin (potato), just before he mentioned he has everyone's ips, which clearly has the intention of being a ddos threat.

3 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

Alright, 

First of all I would like to imply I joined the server from a call admin call that a cheater was on the server. I joined the server in the retrospect if the player was cheating. In the meantime I was alt-tabbed during the time I was included on the server trying to contact an Senior admin to ban the supposed cheater. In the mean time I kept kicking him so he wouldn't be disrupting the game play on the surf server. 

I was not on the server when this suppose Juan was threatening to 'ddos' the server. I never heard such comments on the server, if I did I would have treated him with a harsh silence as ddos threatening is a serious topic. 

Regarding your mute at the time I was busy dealing with the cheater issue. I tabbed back in to both you and Juan holding down your microphones. Assuming your previous record of toxicity and mic spam I muted you for 15 minutes for mocking another player (bullying) which was a mistype to mic spam. I was also engaging to mute Juan for mic spamming as shown in the clip above. However he quickly left before I could take action. 

After however me gagging you, you began to proceed to keep messaging in admin chat I told you to stop quickly messaging (spamming) it. 

Also regarding this 'i mean I have all your ips'. I actually don't remember typing this in chat. I was most likely drunk on my 19th birthday responded to once again another micspam call on the server. 

Also I don't have access to any of your ip address'. 

I understand the context of this report Mathew, if you feel like I mistreated you in anyway feel free to add me on steam so we can work out any problems we have between us. Just remember I'm still learning the ropes of the rules on this server I haven't even been trial admin for a week.  

Almost all of this is bullshit, lmfao.

First of all, you were on the server sitting in spec when the cheater was continuing to kill players, you kicked him once and ONLY SECONDS after the kick, Juan mentioned he wanted to "hit the server" and "make everyone laggy".
My previous record of mic spam? Sorry, where? Even toxicity is quite the bullshit reason, I've been toxic on the server before but not nearly as much as yourself. 

"A MISTYPE" LOLLL. You might wanna edit that out of ur comment lmfao, I've got several witnesses who were on the server that asked why I was muted, to which you replied (and thought) that I was the player yelling into the mic. Secondly, if you KNEW I was "mocking" another player, and also heard the yelling into the mic, why did Juan not recieve a mute for mic spam? Thirdly, mocking a player who threatened to hit the server is not a good enough reason for a mute. Nice one @NightmareOCE

You were drunk, lol, bullshit. Regardless, drunk or not, it's not a good enough excuse. Actions have consequences, your choice getting drunk and hopping on the server.
I understand this is a harsh comparison, but nonetheless you cannot murder someone and use the excuse that you were drunk.

Exactly, you haven't been trial admin for a week and have already caused this drama.

53 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

No Skyprah wrote on the staff discord that you were getting demoted so u were demoted." But when i was admin there was a big fat rule stating on the kzg staff discord saying that nothing in this discord must be talked about to anyone that isnt staff or its a perm ban.....

‘Tis indeed a rule. 

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

20 hours ago, Braided Asshair said:

"OH Braided you're the admin that got demoted right?" I replied with "no me and joe resigned today" he then stated "No Skyprah wrote on the staff discord that you were getting demoted so u were demoted."

I don't remember saying this could you link me a video of me saying this?

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+REP

In my opinion, Nightmare has consistently shown to me how he is not well suited for the role of moderator. My experience with him hasn't been enjoyable at all and I'll explain why.

1. One evening while playing Combat Surf, for the bants, I was saying that I was admin and I'm going to mute people being toxic (for the bants also) to me. Without warning, this got me banned for a week by RetroViper for admin impersonation. I went to the discord, spoke to Retro and Nyalon because they were in the general vc, and discussed it with them briefly and calmly. They believed that my ban was unreasonable and revoked it completely. I apologise for breaking the rules, however the discussion that I believe Nightmare had with RetroViper was very unprofessional and vague, and I believe this is on Nightmare's part. In my opinion, I believe Retro thought I was pretending to be Nightmare or another staff member, and then banned me because of it. I want to point out that I could be completely wrong about this, and I want to be proven wrong, because I don't dislike Nightmare personally or even as an admin, but being so vague about what I did wrong is super frustrating, especially for higher up staff. Because the ban wasn't initiated from Nightmare, he passed over the situation to Retro. I could be wrong again but it seemed that Retro was stressed or frustrated at the time. I believe that maybe if Nightmare let me off with a warning, or wasn't as vague to Retro, I wouldn't be disappointed or upset with him. Yes, it was only a one time thing and wasn't a big problem, however he doesn't recognise where he went wrong (may I add that he was wrong in my opinion), and insisted that my ban have been longer. 

2. Someone dropped an address in chat(cant remember name) which is definitely a dox and a complete breach of privacy, and said it another players address. Nightmare decided to publicly in voice chat ask if this really is his address. Instead of securing the insurance of privacy for the player, he put them in a situation where he either had to lie about it being his to ensure his privacy, or say yes so the player could get punished, while also saying this is my location. 

3. Fucking up, then blaming it because you were intoxicated isn't a good example or look for other KZG staff and not a good excuse at all.

In conclusion, these are all mistakes any staff member on any server would or could make in their first months of being staff, however in my personal situation, Nightmare doesn't recognise where he went wrong. In my opinion, a responsibility of being staff is learning from the players and especially your mistakes. Even though Nightmare isn't what I'd call an abusive or toxic admin and what I'd just call inexperienced, the inability to understand your own actions and why some players are upset and the inability to properly discuss it is a recipe for a staff member who will become toxic and abusive. In my opinion, Nightmare shouldn't be demoted or resigned, but think about everything and improve as a person and admin. If anyone disagree's with me, including Nightmare, please make me eat my own words, because I don't want to see another admin bullied off the server by it's player base. I will admit, I haven't really been the nicest or the most considerate by any margin at all but it's super frustrating having to try talk to work out issues with a staff member who is very vague and not transparent at all.

Nightmare has been thrown in the deep end and is under a lot of stress with him being one of the few active staff at the moment. 
People make mistakes, I've talked to him about it.

@tomato, to touch on your points.

On your first point, I honestly think you should consider yourself lucky that your ban wasn't upheld, staff impersonation isn't taken lightly and isn't something to joke about.
On your second point, it is a good practise to check just in case, to make sure that someone is being banned for a proper reason and not a 'joke', though it is better to check by a private message.
On your final point, yeah it aint a good excuse, I've talked to nightmare about it and he know's he's fucked up.

I hope you guys can forgive him, he's still learning the ropes.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• ReedaNZ locked this topic