SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Dassi's Moderator Application

Dassi

Steam Account Name:  Dassi
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CFS-Dassi/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a chill guy who i'd like say pretty friendly and helpful. I play lots of different games but mostly cs and league of legends, I enjoy getting in a bit of banter with the community but never take stuff personally and don't take the banter too far.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am always helping out new players in what ways possible i can i.e where to find the awp on a map or the right way to go through a tele etc. I also try make the server fun to play on by being active in the voice chat and text chat as from experience on playing on multiple servers a server that has conversation happening is much more entertaining to play on rather than one thats just dead silence

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve to be part of the staff team for multiple reasons, I keep to the rules and try get others to keep to them, I will always offer my help to someone to the best of my ability. I am very active and often are on at times where people are abusing the rules with no mods or admins on to deal with them.

Play-Time on Server Group:  07:05:20 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much everyday from around 3pm - 12 - 3 am nzst

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  potato
Vouching Players:  Nightmare, frankenstein, Z

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep.
Been active on the server for the last couple of months.

Is letting player know of the rules without being too pushy atm.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

+rep

Been playing for a while, fairly active. Is able to demonstrate good moderating skills for example, calmly telling people when to stop mic spamming / tele camping, without abusing them or screaming at them.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic