SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] z†ron's Moderator Application

ztron

Steam Account Name:  z†ron
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44126989

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Laid back and easy going person

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I understand my responsibilities quite well and I'm rational with my decisions.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I started playing in the KZG duel servers by just roleplaying and just trying to have fun with people without taking the game seriously. Then, I have caught myself joining the group called "Duel Cops" by one of the Mordhau staff, Friendly guy. He was one of the people who influenced me to be a more responsible person. After a while, my love for the game has grown and started playing Mordhau more seriously and more competitively and that's when I met Oracle and Samurai. They were a big part of my improvement towards the game and they have taught me a lot about the game mechanics and I couldn't thank them enough for that. These events made me realize that the KZG community is filled with colorful individuals and made me appreciate that I am a part of it.

Meeting the KZG staffs made me appreciate their effort to making the server fun to a wide variety of players and I honestly want to be a part of such a great team.
If I do get accepted to be a part of the staff team, I promise that I will accept all of my responsibilities and I will try my best to implement the server rules and still try to make the server fun for everyone just like the current staffs.

Play-Time on Server Group:  250+ hrs
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Back when I didn't have a job I was playing on the server since 9-10 in the morning till 11-12 at night. But recently I have been playing the server after work (5pm) and play till 10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Cabben, Oracle, Samurai, Friendly Guy
Vouching Players:  AE Dev, Snower, Cluescrolls, Den!ed, Hennimore, The_Egatron, VG' Austrian Oak; Theres a lot of people I am confident who can vouch for me

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ztron

I don't think I really know you bro, but if Egatron and Snower vouch for you, you got my support. And all your other vouching players are well respected veterans, some from Chiv too. 

REPREPREPREPREP

GET THIS MAN NOW

NOW

I have coached ztron a little, and have duelled with quite frequently. He's a polite player, respects the rules and I've never seen any distasteful behaviour from him. +1.

• 2 weeks later...

@KZG need to get this man approved. After my original post a while back I've had a random training session with this player out of the blue and he is extremely respectful and fun to play with. 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search